|Location:||St. Paul, NE|
|Benefits:||Full benefits package including 401(a)|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||• Responsible for washing dishes, pots and pans used in patient service and all other meals. |
• Cleans floors in Dietary by sweeping and mopping
• Cleans other areas of the Dietary Department as assigned by the Dietary Director.
• In charge of setting up the carts for meals.
• Ability to follow diet cards and special diet instructions for all meals.
• Assists cook in setting up meals for the next day.
• Adequately stock food items in the Alexander Dining Room.
• This would primarily be an aide position, with training as a cook in the future.• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Hours: 9:30 am-7:00 pm; 2 shifts per week, and every 3rd weekend
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.